Top 8 Ideas for Easter at Home from Canley Heights Dental Care
Well, it is that time of year again. Easter.
Here are some ideas to keep Easter alive at home. Better hop to it!
- Decorate eggs
- Have an indoor Easter egg hunt
- Do Easter-themed arts and crafts
- Watch Easter-themed movies
- Dress up! Wear your Sunday best
- Cook an Easter meal
- Whip up some Easter-themed snacks
- See your family and friends virtually
The Easter celebrations may not be like those from years past, but your Canley Heights dentist believes it can still be an opportunity to do special activities with the people you treasure the most.
Oral Health Care Tips at Home
Amongst all the fun going on behind the scenes, sugary treats from the Easter Bunny are attacking our teeth.
Our oral health should be our number one priority. Don’t forget the simple day-to-day habits that will help you keep a healthy mouth.
- Brush your teeth at least twice daily.
- Clean areas between your teeth every day using interdental brushes or floss, and consider using an antibacterial mouthwash.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
- Limit your sugary foods and drinks intake.
We are located at 1/229 Canley Vale Road in Canley Heights.